The main event of the January 4 card will feature Kazuchika Okada defending his IWGP Heavyweight Championship against Kota Ibushi. On the flip side, for the second show on January 5, an IWGP Heavyweight Champion vs. IWGP Intercontinental Champion Winner Take All Match will headline the show.
Also on the second night, NJPW confirmed that Chris Jericho will indeed be facing Hiroshi Tanahashi after issuing a challenge over the weekend.
Both shows will take place at the Tokyo Dome in Tokyo, Japan. Here are the updated cards:
– IWGP Heavyweight Championship Match: Kazuchika Okada (c) vs. Kota Ibushi
– IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Championship Match: Will Ospreay (c) vs. Hiromu Takahashi
– IWGP Intercontinental Championship Match: Jay White (c) vs. Tetsuya Naito
– Jushin Thunder Liger, Tatsumi Fujinami, The Great Sasuke and Tiger Mask vs. Naoki Sano, Shinjiro Ootani, Tatsuhito Takaiwa and Ryusuke Taguchi
– IWGP Heavyweight Champion vs. IWGP Intercontinental Champion – Winner Take All
– Non-Champion vs. Non-Champion
– Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Chris Jericho
– IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Championship Match: El Phantasmo and Taiji Ishimori (c) vs. SHO and YOH